Antalya'ya taşınma,...

Bildirimler
Tümünü Sil

Foruma Üye olduktan sonra "Aktivasyon-Şifre Belirleme Aşamasında Sorun Yaşayan Üyelerimiz

Foruma üye olurken "hotmail, outlook, msn" uzantılı bir mail adresi kullandıysanız size gönderdiğimiz aktivasyon-şifre belirleme e postası hesabınızdaki "gereksiz-spam" klasörüne düşmüş olabilir. Lütfen "gereksiz-spam" klasörünü kontrol ediniz. Destek için instagramdan @spearfishingturkey bize ulaşabilirsiniz.

Antalya'ya taşınma, Antalya Turkey 17.02.2021

21 Mesajlar
7 Üyeler
25 Beğeniler
1,668 Görüntüleme
 Cael
(@yilubohan)
Mesajlar: 15
Yeni Üye
Konuyu Başlatan

English

Hi everyone, 

I will be moving to Antalya, Turkey at the date mentioned in the title. I've been spearfishing for quite some time and I hope to continue in Turkey. If you know, could you update me on the following points:

• Is spearfishing STILL allowed in 2021?
  • If so, what fish are off limits
  • Is a license needed for foreigners (USA)
  • Are there any recommended shops in Antalya or online
  • I'd love to find some fellow spearos, please contact me if you would like to hunt together

Any help or additional advice is greatly appreciated. I speak English, Spanish, Chinese, a little Russian and a little Arabic

Turkish

Herkese merhaba,

Başlıkta belirtilen tarihte Antalya'ya taşınacağım.Uzun süredir zıpkınla balık avlıyorum ve Türkiye'de devam etmeyi umuyorum. Biliyorsanız, lütfen aşağıdaki hususları bana bildirir misiniz:

• Zıpkınla balık avlamaya 2021'de izin veriliyor mu?
  • Evet ise, hangi balık yasaktır?
  • Yabancılar için lisansa ihtiyacı var mı (ABD)
  • Ekipman satın almak için Antalya'da veya çevrimiçi olarak önerilen mağazalar var mı?
  • Bazı mızrak avcıları bulmak istiyorum

Herhangi bir yardım veya daha fazla tavsiye için teşekkür ederiz.

Russian

Всем привет!

Я буду жить в Анталии, в Турции, начиная с числа, указанное в заголовке. Я занимался подводной охотой некоторое время и , я надеюсь, что смогу продолжать заниматься этим в Турции.
Если Вам известно, можете пожалуйста дать мне дополнительную информацию по следующим вопросам:
*будет ли разрешена подводная охота в 2021
*если да, то на каких рыб охота запрешена?
*Нужна ли лицензия для иностранцев (США)
*можете ли Вы порекомендовать магазины в Анталии или онлайн-магазины, где можно купить снаряжение?

Мне бы хотелось найти собратьев по подводной охоте. Буду очень рад любому совету и дополнительной информации, заранее спасибо Вам!

Gönderildi : 06/02/2021 12:09
ozansefer, Safak, zencuk and 1 people reacted
zencuk
(@zencuk)
Mesajlar: 779
Yönetici Forum Yönetimi

Hello welcome to forum and Turkey 😆

Spearfishing is still allowed but some cities has their own restrictions. For example; you need to inform to coast guard about which area that you will dive, you need to give them the contact number of you friend who will watch over you at the coast ( yes, you need someone to watch you at the beach side since corona started but only in Antalya).

You have to use a diving buoy during your dive anywhere in Turkey. Dusky grouper (We call it Orfoz) is forbidden species. There are some others that @can will add the list of them into this topic.

Foreign people need guest's amateur fishing licence which you probably pay less then 15-20$ and get it(no exams or so) its valid for 2 years.

These are the rules that you need to know but following to rules is up to you 😀

@oral-barut is in Antalya and he might add some more information about the area and also he might take you to dive

Gönderildi : 06/02/2021 19:10
Safak and Haktan N. reacted
Barracuda
(@can)
Mesajlar: 2723
Yönetici

Hi @yilubohan. Welcome to our spearfishing community. @zencuk answered the big part of your questions. I would like to share a table it's included some informations about fish spieces and limits you need to pay attention.

We have limit of hunting for a day for per person which is 5 kg. We have number and time restrictions for some of fish species. you can see in the tables below.

We have a lot of members who live in Antalya. They will answer when they see your post. If you need any help about useage of the web site or anything else feel free to ask.

Gönderildi : 06/02/2021 19:57
Safak reacted
 Cael
(@yilubohan)
Yeni Üye
Konuyu Başlatan

@zencuk Thank you for your warm welcome. I'm looking forward to learning your language and culture. My wife will likely be more than happy to relax on the beach while i dive from the shore. However, if I can contact locals who will dive with me that is better. I prefer to have another diver in the water to prevent accidents like shallow water blackout. How do I contact the coast guard? Can I contact them on the same day I decide to fish or should I tell them in advance?

I will always follow the rules. I really don't want to get in trouble with the police or upset the local spearfishing community.

Thank you for the information, I hope I can manage to visit you as well for a diving trip.

Gönderildi : 07/02/2021 11:51
Safak reacted
 Cael
(@yilubohan)
Yeni Üye
Konuyu Başlatan

@can I'm really glad to see that there are limits in Turkey. I lived in Thailand before and there were none. The ecosystem suffered because of overfishing. Not so much from spearfishermen but from commercial fishing. Could you tell me please, is there a website that ships spearfishing equipment/gear to Turkey? Or are there local stores? I sold my gear when I left Thailand 2 years ago and I need to replace my speargun, buoy, and weights.

Gönderildi : 07/02/2021 11:55
Safak and Barracuda reacted
Barracuda
(@can)
Yönetici

@yilubohan

You can find all the spearfishing stores (local & online) in Turkey. Please check the link below. The list can include some different stores except diving and spearfishing equipment. That's why you should pay attention to the list to the text "Dalış Malzemeleri Mağazası". its meaning "diving equipment store" in Turkish.

All diving & spearfishing stores in Turkey

Gönderildi : 07/02/2021 12:17
zencuk
(@zencuk)
Yönetici Forum Yönetimi

@yilubohan

Coast guard's number is 158. You need to let them know a day before of your diving. I live in İstanbul so i called @oral-barut who lives in Antalya to learn about it. There are many shops and local brands of spearfishing in Turkey but most populer ones are not in Antalya tho. Im adding one of the website so you can have clue about the brands and prices. Fishfinder and some other regular fishing equipments are cheaper in USA but spearfishing gears are generally cheaper in Turkey.

www.mertsubonline.com

Gönderildi : 07/02/2021 12:18
Safak reacted
 Cael
(@yilubohan)
Yeni Üye
Konuyu Başlatan

@zencuk @can  Name Brand harpoons are not important to me. I just want a reliable harpoon that shoots straight and is not too expensive for my budget. I have looked through each website and I will wait until I arrive next week. I hope I can see the gun myself from a local shop before I buy it. Hopefully I can contact @oral soon

Gönderildi : 07/02/2021 14:18
Fahrihan Uysal
(@orfozrofoz07)
Mesajlar: 85
Yeni Üye

@yilubohan

Hello my friend I hope you like our country and get a response above your expectations.

What I want to ask; Which district of Antalya will you come to?

I am in Alanya, if you come to this area or my relatives, I will help you with everything.

Gönderildi : 07/02/2021 16:45
zencuk and Barracuda reacted
 Cael
(@yilubohan)
Yeni Üye
Konuyu Başlatan

@orfozrofoz07 Thank you so much for your kindness. First we will live in a hotel for one week. We will try to find an apartment to live in. We don't know exactly where We will live in Antalya, but Alanya is not far. I would love to visit and go hunting with you

Gönderildi : 08/02/2021 11:48
 Cael
(@yilubohan)
Yeni Üye
Konuyu Başlatan

Can anyone tell me what building I should go to for a tourist amateur fishing license?

Gönderildi : 25/02/2021 09:53
Wolfenstein reacted
Barracuda
(@can)
Yönetici

Gönderen: @yilubohan

Can anyone tell me what building I should go to for a tourist amateur fishing license?

if you live in Antalya city centre you should go to "Antalya İl Tarım ve Orman Müdürlüğü" here is the website Antalya İl Tarım ve Orman Müdürlüğü You can call this number 0242 345 28 20 and can talk with them.

Gönderildi : 25/02/2021 12:04
zencuk reacted
Wolfenstein
(@wolfenstein)
Mesajlar: 293
Üye

@can Önce ben de bu şekilde olacağını düşünmüştüm ama arkadaşımız TC vatandaşı olmadığından süreci bizlerinki gibi işlemeyecektir muhtemelen. Yardımcı olabilmek adına araştırıyorum ben de. Bakalım. Sonra çevirmeme yardımcı olursunuz siz de 🙂

Gönderildi : 25/02/2021 15:03
Barracuda and zencuk reacted
Oral Barut
(@oral-barut)
Mesajlar: 68
Yeni Üye

Ula dön geri dön napcan burda balık malık yok  Kefal bile kaçıyor 🙂

Gönderildi : 25/02/2021 21:39
Cnytzgr1 reacted
Barracuda
(@can)
Yönetici

Gönderen: @wolfenstein

@can Önce ben de bu şekilde olacağını düşünmüştüm ama arkadaşımız TC vatandaşı olmadığından süreci bizlerinki gibi işlemeyecektir muhtemelen. Yardımcı olabilmek adına araştırıyorum ben de. Bakalım. Sonra çevirmeme yardımcı olursunuz siz de 🙂

Arkadaşımız Antalya ya taşınacağından bahsetmiş. Ülkemizde ikamet eden (görevi nedeniyle yada başka nedenlerle) yabancı uyruklu şahıslar il müdürlüklerince iki yıl süre ile geçerli olmak üzere Misafir Amatör Balıkçı Belgesi alarak bizler gibi amatör avcılık yapabiliyorlar. 5/2 numaralı tebliğdeki ilgili maddeyi paylaşıyorum.

Screenshot 20210226 104633 Chrome

Gönderildi : 26/02/2021 11:01
Wolfenstein reacted
Wolfenstein
(@wolfenstein)
Mesajlar: 293
Üye

@can Arkadaşımızın sorusunun yanıt bulmuş olması adına ve aynı zamanda bu tutkuyu iyi bilen biri olarak dalabileceğini öğrenmiş olduğumuzdan dolayı sevindim.

Gönderildi : 26/02/2021 11:37
Barracuda reacted
 Cael
(@yilubohan)
Yeni Üye
Konuyu Başlatan

@can Thank you so much for this reply. I will probably go there this weekend if they are open.

Gönderildi : 12/03/2021 09:33
zencuk
(@zencuk)
Yönetici Forum Yönetimi

@yilubohan

They are probably not open on weekends. Please once you complete the whole procedures let us know by a sperate topic so other foreigners can use the info. Also we are looking forward to see your first diving experience in Antalya 😊

Gönderildi : 12/03/2021 15:12
Oral Barut
(@oral-barut)
Mesajlar: 68
Yeni Üye

Gönderen: @zencuk

@yilubohan

They are probably not open on weekends. Please once you complete the whole procedures let us know by a sperate topic so other foreigners can use the info. Also we are looking forward to see your first diving experience in Antalya 😊

Aaa best badimin ilk deneyimini yapıcaz abi önümüzdeki haftaiçi eksiklerini alıcaz iki kilo balık alıcaz mezatdan nolur nolmaz boş gitmesin eve 🙂

Gönderildi : 12/03/2021 15:31
Rıdvan (scotchsoda)
(@ridvan)
Mesajlar: 1116
Sığ su avcisi Forum Yönetimi

Bu arkadaş gelirse Yenikapıya hacı olmaya götürürüm mera bilindik zaten oda faydalansın garibim 😀

Gönderildi : 13/03/2021 09:59
Cael reacted
 Cael
(@yilubohan)
Yeni Üye
Konuyu Başlatan

@ridvan Ben zaten geldim dostum. Ülkenizi güzel denizi keşfetmekten heyecan duyuyorum

Gönderildi : 13/03/2021 13:15
Paylaş :

©2024 www.spearfishingturkey.com Tüm hakları saklıdır. Kullanım Şartları yerine getirilmeden hiçbir şekilde kopyala - yapıştır yapılamaz, yazılar ve bilgiler kullanılamaz.

Kullanıcı Bilgileriniz İle Oturum Açın

veya    

Bilgilerinizi Unuttunuzmu?

Create Account